Super Mining Flex Hose (Ring style)
When faced with severe bending, the Super Mining Flex also known as “Flex-pipe” by our customers would be a great choice. The ring design enables flexing with a maximum bend radius of 7 times the ID without deforming or crimping the wear tube, especially valuable for severe terrain following. Designed for 150-300PSI operating pressures.
The Super Mining Flex hose has many advantages over other rubber hoses. This hose is a ring-style hose that offers greater flexibility than wire reinforced hose. The wire-reinforced hose can be bend too far, which then kinks the hose and permanently damaging it. When going with a ring-style hose kinks will be prevented and allowing for much greater bends. The Super mining flex can handle a lot of movement and abuse without any issues. The hose is built with heavy-duty materials that increase the pump noise and vibration more than other rubber hoses.
Townley’s hand-built, American-made rubber hose is ensured to be built up to the highest standards. The Super Mining Flex ring style is a premium hose built with the highest quality materials.
Super Mining Flex Key Features:
- Maximum working pressures 300 with 3:1 safety factor
- Lengths up to 50′
- ID’s from 3″ to 36″
- Extra heavy-duty natural gum rubber or SBR tubes
- 1/4″ to 1/2″ wear tube
- Multiple layers of high tensile strength woven polyester cord fabrics
- Reinforced with high tensile, spring steel rings, equally spaced between nipples
- Weather and ozone resistant cover
- Extra-long fabricated steel nipple with welded retaining rings and welded flanges on grooved ends
- Continuous tube and gaskets form an integral sealing system, leaving no metal exposed to slurry
- As a field, pit, or line pump suction hose instead of piping in the matrix or booster pump line
Options Available for the Super Mining Flex
- Natural Rubber