Super Mining Flex Hose (Ring style)
When faced with severe bending, the Super Mining Flex, also known as “flex-pipe” by our customers, would be a great choice. The ring design enables flexing with a maximum bend radius of 7 times the ID without deforming or crimping the wear tube, especially valuable for severe terrain following. Designed for 150 to 300 PSI operating pressures.
The Super Mining Flex hose has many advantages over other rubber hoses. This hose is a ring-style hose that offers greater flexibility than wire-reinforced hose. Wire-reinforced hose can be bent too far, which then kinks the hose, permanently damaging it. When going with a ring-style hose, kinks will be prevented, allowing for much greater bends. The Super Mining Flex can handle a lot of movement and abuse without any issues. The hose is built with heavy-duty materials that decrease the pump noise and vibration more than other rubber hoses.
Townley’s hand-built, American-made rubber hose is manufactured to the highest standards. The Super Mining Flex ring style is a premium hose built with the highest quality materials.
Super Mining Flex Key Features:
- Maximum working pressures 300 with 3:1 safety factor
- Lengths up to 50′
- ID’s from 3″ to 36″
- Extra heavy-duty natural gum rubber or SBR tubes
- 1/4″ to 1/2″ wear tube
- Multiple layers of high tensile strength woven polyester cord fabrics
- Reinforced with high tensile, spring steel rings, equally spaced between nipples
- Weather and ozone resistant cover
- Extra-long fabricated steel nipple with welded retaining rings and welded flanges on grooved ends
- Continuous tube and gaskets form an integral sealing system, leaving no metal exposed to slurry
- As a field, pit, or line pump suction hose instead of piping in the matrix or booster pump line
Options Available for the Super Mining Flex
- Natural Rubber