Series-1000 Slurry Suction Hose
For in-plant use, the heavy wire reinforced Series 1000 Slurry Suction Hose is the perfect choice for pump suction service available in shorter lengths for this dedicated application.
The series-1000 slurry suction hose will outlast any pipe performing the same suction roles. This hose has added fabric and steel wiring to help increase its strength to ensure no clasping when being used for suction. Being lighter than pipes the same size and more flexible, installation is much quicker. Once installed the rubber hose will absorb pump noise and vibrations making your site much quieter. When starting to wear these hose are easily rotated, which extends wear life. This saves your operation time and money.
All Townley hose are custom-built and American-made. We ensure that every hose is built to our high standards.
Series-1000 Key Features:
- Designed to withstand a full vacuum
- Maximum working pressure up to 150PSI or can be used on discharge up to 150PSI
- Lengths up to 50′
- IDs from 3″ to 36″ (custom size available)
- 1/4″ to 1 1/2″ thick wear-tube
- High tensile spring steel wire reinforcement
- Multiple fabric layers of high-strength woven polyester corded fabrics
- Fabricated steel nipple with welded retaining rings & welded flanges or grooved ends
- Continuous wear tubes & gaskets form an integral sealing system, leaving no metal exposed to slurry
- Weather & ozone-resistant cover
- Natural and synthetic rubber wear tube material to suit the application
• In-plant applications
• Pump discharge hose
• Pump suction hose
- Replacing rigid pipe and fittings in pump suction or discharge systems
- Anywhere custom piping systems are used
Options Available for the Series 1000
- Natural Rubber
- Reducing Sizes