Mining Flex 200-300 PSI Hose
For higher pressure ratings and field piping, our Mining Flex is considered the workhorse of mine sites both for Matrix or transport from the “face of the mine” to the plant and tailings discharge circuits. Designed for 200 to 300 PSI operating pressures.
This hose will bend more than the traditional hose due to the wire wrap that is integrated into the mining flex hose. The wire wrapping allows further bending than other hoses without kinking. The extra bend that this rubber hose offers allows it to be used in many applications to help fit all needs.
When current rigid piping or rubber hose has multiple bends and has higher pressure ratings of 200 to 300 PSI the Mining Flex hose is a perfect option to simplify your current configuration.
Mining Flex Key Features:
- Standard working pressures to 300 PSI with a 3:1 safety factor, higher pressure rating available on request
- Lengths up to 50′
- ID’s from 3″ to 36″ (larger sizes available)
- 1/4″ to 1 1/2″ wear tube
- Multiple layers of high-strength woven polyester cord fabrics
- High tensile spring steel wire reinforcement
- Fabricated steel nipple with welded retaining rings & welded flanges, or grooved ends
- Continuous tube & gaskets form an integral sealing system, leaving no metal exposed to slurry
- Weather & ozone resistant cover
- Matrix & tailings lines where higher pressure ratings are required
- Replace rigid, multiple flanged fittings
- Anywhere you now use custom piping systems
- As a suction or discharge hose to matrix or tailings pumps to reduce wear, simplify maintenance, and improve hydraulic flow throughout the pump station
Options Available for the Mining Flex
- Natural Rubber
- Special order rubbers available open request
- Reducing Sizes
- Special outlets for drains, or priming
- All industry standard flanges available