Designed and manufactured with natural rubber, neoprene, SBR, or chlorobutyl continuous wear tube layer, our rubber elbows withstand abrasive and corrosive slurries in suction or discharge service. Townley elbows can be constructed in a variety of configurations to suit your application.
- Steel spring wire and fabric reinforcement
- Integrated nipples
- Not affected by thermal excursions
- Available up to 100 PSI
- Can replace rigid pipe in many applications
- Reducing dimensions possible
- ID’s from 3″ to 30″
- Available from 22-1/2° to 180° with one tangent
- Rotating style flanges available
- Continuous wear tube terminates on flange face
- Easily seals misaligned connections
- Ozone resistant cover
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant wear tube
Great for abrasive or corrosive media found in chemical, mineral beneficiation, and coal-fired power plant use.
- Replaces rigid connectors to improve flexible attachment
- Better wear than rigid pipe
- Match misalignment in older facilities
- Reduce in-plant noise and vibration
Townley’s rubber elbows can be constructed in a variety of configurations to suit your application. This is especially helpful when replacing rigid pipes in older circuits where settling has occurred.
Our custom rubber elbows are manufactured in our 80,000 square foot facility making us one of the largest hose manufactures in this part of the world. Using the finest materials available from North America, our skilled craftsmen hand build every elbow to your exact specification and requirements.
An American-made product, built with pride!
*Association for Rubber Products Manufactures*
- Durometer range: 35-65
- Tensile Strength, PSI: 4000+
- Elongation %: ≤700
- Tear Resistance: Excellent
- Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
- Flexibility: Excellent
- Rebound(cold): Excellent
- Rebound(hot): Excellent
- UV Aging: Poor
- Ozone Resistance: Poor
- Acid Resistance (dilute): Fair
- Oil & Gasoline: Poor
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons: Poor
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons: Poor
- Max Operating Temp °F: 180°