Townley’s Towniprene® urethane classifier shoes are a great upgrade when replacing alloy shoes, especially for fine feed slurry. Our Urethane performance is the best when dealing with fine feed slurry. This includes sand, and gravel mining processes. Our special urethane mixture ensures a longer life which means less downtime and lower operating costs. Our classifier shoes are the best aftermarket OEM upgrade!
Classifier Shoes Key Features:
- Abrasion-resistant against fine feed slurries ensuring long wear life
- Corrosion-resistant against many chemicals and reagents
- Lightweight resulting in less power consumption and easier installation
- Interchangeable between right and left-hand screws
- Specialty Urethanes to match your applications
- Handles Temperatures up to 160°F
- Upgrades and outperforms the OEM stock wear parts
- Custom applications can be reviewed upon request
At Townley, we ensure our classifier shoes not only fit your mechanicals but your applications as well. The robust nature of our proprietary industrial urethane will produce more positive operational run time, lowering your cost-per-ton of the finished product.
Since many spiral/screw classifier dimensions vary site to site we will need measurements to make sure our classifier shoes fit perfectly. When filling out the contact us box or calling please be detailed and if possible supply us with an OEM mechanical drawing to ensure fit.
Towniprene® Urethane Specifications
- Durometer range: 80 -85
- Tensile Strength, psi: 4500
- Elongation %: <550
- Abrasion Resistance: Fine Feed
- UV Ageing: Very Good
- Ozone Resistance: Excellent
- Acid Resistance (dilute): Good
- Aliphatic Hydrocarbons: Good
Townley has other specialty urethanes that are used in certain applications. If Towniprene® 3380 does not fit your application, call and ask about other urethanes.