WRK™ Slurry Pump Conversion
The WRK Slurry Pump Conversion was developed by Townley to provide a simple, effective upgrade to the existing Warman style “splitcase” slurry pumps found in mining and FGD coal fired power plants.
This clever design incorporates three main wet-end components versus multiple split-case parts. Featuring increased section thickness at points of high wear, clean hydraulic suction porting and recessed volute pocket mated to the nesting impeller shroud, customers enjoy:
- Easy installation
- Exact mechanical fit to piping and drive
- Matching OEM hydraulic curves
- Longer and more uniform wear life of the wet-end components
- Better peak performance over the life of the wet-end
- Advanced metallurgy options to match your most demanding slurry characteristics
Townley Engineering and Manufacturing does not represent nor is it any way affiliated with Warman®, a registered trade mark of Weir Minerals.