With pinch valve tubes manufactured in our large North American rubber hose shop, these valves provide long wear life when controlling slurry flow for your process.
These valves will operate with occasional actuation or with constant automatic modulation driven by flow control circuits. Designed with unique self-centering, double action pinch bars that compress the tube equally from both sides, you will experience uniform wear from both sides. Additionally, you may extend the life somewhat by rotating the hose and changing the pinch point by 90°.
- Simple assembly
- Resilient gum rubber wear tube
- Hose body constructed with integrated polyester cord
- Pressure rating to 150 PSI
- Safety cage attached upon request
- Bi-directional flow
- Suction or discharge service
- Up to 24” ID
- Minimum 3X length or more
- Special ends to suit your requirements
- Isolation or throttling service
- Actuation by pneumatic, hydraulic or manual hand wheel
- Available with pneumatic or electropneumatic positioner
- Connect to your control circuit for remote actuation