Series 80-TP Towniprene® Lined Knife Gate Valves
Townley has created a unique line of Series 80-TP Towniprene® Lined Knife Gate Valves designed to provide an excellent lifetime of service in fine slurry found in mining beneficiation, tailings handling and Coal fired FGD limestone slurry circuits. These rugged one piece cast ductile iron body, urethane lined valves provide absolute sealing when closed because of the precision machined radius on the edge of the blade and the compression seal at the apex. Fine media does not adhere to the unique fluorocarbon treated blade and maintenance can change out the body easily in place. Townley can recommend and install any actuation you desire to meet your requirements in a quick-turn fashion.
- Most standard sizes in stock, ready to ship!
- Heavy duty cast ductile iron body and yoke are designed to resist deflection from line loads and internal pressure
- A thick bonded-in Towniprene® liner and seat molded to provide a bi-directional seal across the blade and a compression seal at the apex of the gate during closure
- Pressures to 150 PSI
- Bottom of seat is flush eliminating trapped debris and slurry, allowing for leak-free closure
- Easily converted from hand wheel operator to air, hydraulic, electric or bevel gear operators with positioners, limit switches and lock-outs as required
- Isolated brass stem bushing prevents corrosion and assures smooth actuation
- TLSP Teflon lubricated synthetic packing provides positive gland sealing during operation, with adjustable packing flange
- Full port ID
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel stem and blade for years of unsurpassed service
- Edge of blade has machined radius to ensure side sealing and easy actuation
- Unique core credit program
- Optional custom self-contained package available for remote sites
- New space age TSF-2R blade coatings available to repel bonding of slurry to blade