Series 80-SS Stainless Knife Gate Valves
Why you should you use the Townley Series 80-SS Stainless Knife Gate Valves:
- Cast 304 or 316 stainless steel body, gate, packing gland, seat, yoke, stem, and bolting are all highly corrosion-resistant.
- Heavy-duty body is designed to resist deflection from line loads and internal pressure.
- Gate is designed to withstand full 150 PSI, as required by MSS-PS-81.
- Body cavity, seat configuration, and beveled gate are designed to provide directional shut-off capability in thick media or chemical applications.
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel yoke will not bend or twist under extreme loads.
- Easily converts from handwheel operator to cylinder, bevel gear, or electric motor operator using its cast yoke.
- Enclosed brass stem bushing provides reduced operating torque and protection from harsh environments.
- Stainless steel gate is precision-machined for superior seating capability.
- Four (4) rows of packing.
- Minimum four (4) bolt packing gland (sizes above 3″) assures proper alignment.
- Full port ID.
- Designed and tested to MSS-SP-81 dimensions and specifications.
- Teflon wiper and 0-ring resilient seat is available.